KlearNow is pioneering “Logistics as a Service” (LaaS) by creating the industry’s first fully cloud-based digital network that can be used across the entire array of supply chain participants to simplify the transit of goods worldwide. KlearNow’s LaaS model/platform is powered by our proprietary artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) engine that automates the digitization of the many current siloed, manual, and paper-based processes – ultimately turning a mass of disconnected data into a structured and adaptable resource for all partners.
KlearNow is operational and a certified Customs Business provider in US, Canada and UK with plans to grow in many more markets in near future. Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you will have the opportunity to extend our leadership position and fast-track innovation behind AI-powered intelligent supply chain solutions.
Over and above the core customs clearance solution, KlearNow is also providing consolidated freight visibility, data and document management and intra-port activity for efficient Drayage.
KlearNow has the flexibility of a small start up with the security of a well-funded organization with strong investors and advisors.
KlearNow seeks an experienced program manager to manage the release and deployment of various KlearNow platform modules. A successful candidate will be data driven, quality focused, and have a passion for driving the state of the art in software delivery. This role will be responsible for on-time and quality software release of various KlearNow platforms.
- Drive the release planning, calendar, schedule and milestones
- Manage release trains and branches, and release software to platform apps
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews / Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Drive automation of the release process
- Champion continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- RCA delays of release process and present release quality to management.
- Assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence to maintain quality release
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and remove obstacles
- Communicate status of the release to all of stakeholders
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 5 + years of experience in Software Engineering, Software Test Engineering, DevOps, Release or Tools automation
- Solid understanding of the deployment pipeline, including git, build automation, code analysis and deployment.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD ) pipelines
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in a fast-paced high growth tech company
- Proven ability to influence geographically dispersed individuals to facilitate, moderate, and influence productive design and implementation discussions driving towards results
- Effective communication skills to reach stakeholders and audiences of all levels
- Experience in data-driven continuous improvement