We are seeking an energetic and passionate Customer Implementation Specialist (CIS). This role is responsible for managing a growing portfolio of KlearNow customers. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management, onboarding, and implementation skills. In addition, the role requires the ability to manage multiple customer interactions simultaneously and coordinate with cross-functional teams, aiming to drive customers to value.
The ideal candidate is detail and results-oriented self-starter with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- On-board new customers and handhold their initial shipments through a full life cycle
- Be an expert on KlearNow products, features, and functions
- Create a hyper care cadence with customers as they begin on KlearNow platform
- Be able to train customers, analyze data needs, and align customer’s data to KlearNow data capture/ingestion requirements
- Measure and track onboarding needs, issues, and handoffs
- Track and follow up on reported issues
- Assess customer pain points and capture enhancement requests
- Work closely with sales, product, and operations teams
- 3-5 years of Customer Success or Account management experience
- Supply Chain or Customs Clearance experience is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a hyper-growth, fast-paced start-up
- Fluency in Mandarin, Spanish or French is a plus